It’s that time of the week again – time we rounded up the best social media posts from the last seven days in the cycling world.
The pros have been pouring their minds out onto the internet once again and providing us with a few laughs and a few shocks online.
In this week’s edition of Tweets of the Week, we have Dr Hutch’s latest proposal, Callum Skinner’s questionable net worth, and a commuter taking on the Tour de Romandie prologue.
Here are just some of our favourite tweets from the last seven days:
- It’s radical, but it makes more sense
2. Callum Skinner must be asset rich?
3. Bike skill clearly runs in the family
4. When you just can’t be late for work, even when the Tour de Romandie is on
5. When did Van Vleuten when the British TT champs?
6. Diet tips with Ryan Mullen
7. Van der Breggen, celebrating her team win or thinking she’s first?
8. A tricky name to pronounce for European fans
9. Philippe Gilbert hitting some serious speed in the Tour de Romandie
10. Blue steel from Joe Laverick
We’ll be back in seven days with more tweets of the week.